Monday, November 2, 2009

Malacca trip

Malacca trip
In the morning I went to the bath room to do my things It was a rough morning for me as I was scolded by my father for washing my pass port in the washing machine.
On the way there I slept all the way not knowing quek had his PSP with him.The talk by the guild was boring and I had to sit beside quiet yee sean and I became ‘guai guai boy’. At the school the
Performance was nice but not to be rude the food did not fit my appetite .
The school was filled with bugs that kept on bugging me. After that the kite flying was not so successful our kite could not fly but when we used queks we could fly it.
The lunch was fantastic ,might be because I was feeling hungry at the place , I bought lots of chewing gum Mr ten said that we could not finish it but I shared till I had only 12.
The fun part was we bath in the hotel together with under wear. Mr Quek is scared so we shared a same bed. I hugged him when we were sleeping. Yan ting joined in when he was very cold just before morning call.
The next morning the breakfast was ok and the trip to kampong inda was good because of the animals in there than after that I went to have lunch and than I went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment